We are very pleased to have a large number of ongoing collaborations which allow us to broaden our interests and capabilities. Please take some time to visit our friends web sites, they are all doing great work!
- Ursula Kummer, University of Heidelberg on the COPASI project.
- Stefan Hoops, Biocomplexity Institute of Virginia Tech, on the COPASI project.
- Sven Sahle, University of Heidelberg on the COPASI project.
- Jürgen Pahle, University of Heidelberg on the COPASI project.
- Douglas Kell, University of Manchester, a long-time collaborator on many topics.
- John McCarthy, University of Warwick, on the mechanism of mRNA translation and protein synthesis.
- Karin Finberg, Yale School of Medicine, on iron metabolism.
- Sophia Ananiadou, University of Manchester, on text mining for systems biology.
- Reinhard Laubenbacher, Center for Quantitative Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, on reverse engineering biological networks, yeast systems biology, and iron metabolism.
- Norman Paton, University of Manchester, on data and model management and standards (including the COPASI project).
- The colleagues from the The Computational Modeling in Biology Network (combine), on standards in systems biology.
- Julio Banga, (Bio)Process Engineering Group, Spanish Council for Scientific Research, Vigo, on parameter estimation.
- Christoph Steinbeck, at the European Bioinformatics Institute, on the ChEBI database.
- Nigel Scrutton, University of Manchester, on metabolic engineering and synthetic biology.
- Hans V. Westerhoff, University of Manchester, University of Amsterdam, and Free University of Amsterdam, on modelling biochemical systems
- Frank Torti and Suzi Torti, University of Connecticut Health Center, on systems biology of iron metabolism
- Edda Klipp, Humboldt University, Berlin, on large-scale metabolic modelling.
- Wolfram Liebermeister, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, on large-scale metabolic modelling.
- Nancy Rothwell, and David Brough, University of Manchester, on the systems biology of inflammation
- Vladimir Shulaev, University of North Texas, on yeast systems biology and metabolomics.
- Stefan Hohman, Goetborg University, and a large network of European yeast researchers, on yeast systems biology
- Craig Nessler Texas A&M, on vitamin C biosynthesis in Arabidopsis.
- Argelia Lorence Arkansas State University, on vitamin C biosynthesis in Arabidopsis.
- Rick Dixon, University of North Texas, on Medicago truncatula systems biology.
- Lloyd Sumner, Samuel Roberts Novle Foundation, on Medicago truncatula systems biology.
- Tim Smith, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, on Medicago truncatula systems biology.
- Greg D. May, National Center for Genome Resources, on Medicago truncatula systems biology.
- Grant R. Cramer on functional genomics of grapes.
- G. Rickey Welch, University of Cambridge, on metabolic channeling and oscillations
- Jacky Snoep, University of Stellenbosh, on metabolic control analysis and metabolic modelling.
- Ana Ponces Freire, University of Lisbon, on biochemistry of glyoxalases.